Renting the Leamon Party Bus couldn’t be easier by visiting our listing on Outdoorsy. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Click the link to view our listing on Outdoorsy
- Use the calendar widget to check availability and if available, enter in your desired dates
- Select the optional add-ons you’d like to include as part of your reservation
- Make sure you select the CoachNet 24/7 roadside assistance offered by Outdoorsy. You will be reimbursed in full for the cost on the day it’s returned.
- Review all the details and enter in some information about you and your trip (i.e. destination, estimated miles, RV experience level, etc.)
- Click the button to book it!
From there you will need to complete a driving verification step (a valid drivers license and clean driving record is required) and we can discuss details of your trip, answer any questions and make sure you’re setup to have a great adventure.
After you arrive, we’ll need about an hour or so to go through the operation of the vehicle and drive around the block as part of the Outdoorsy insurance requirements. In addition, we’ll pack-up and sign off on our pickup document which covers a damage / problem list, odometer reading and gas levels, as well as a release of liability. More detail about RV Pickup.
While traveling during the Outdoorsy booking window, the RV is fully insured so you will not need to add any new insurance to travel. This gives you the freedom of a worry free trip! That being said, accidents or problems can occur and in that case, please contact us immediately with any issues.
When you return the RV, we’ll have about a 30-min walkthrough to document any newly incurred damage, review inventory and sign-off on updated miles.
Now that you’ve booked, read some of the most important details about renting and operating the LPB! See the following links: